The Reactive Dog
- barking and lunging at other dogs
- pulling hard at the end of the leash to get at other dogs or people
- snapping at strangers that try to pet him
- aggressing towards people or dogs that are not threatening them
This may be the best service for you.
KissAble Canine has a special approach to working with reactive dogs. We begin all programs with an initial session where a trainer (or in certain cases two trainers) will come to assess the dog’s reactivity. We’ll discuss our observations and findings with you and discuss the next steps.
Reactive behaviors are symptoms of a deeper issue. We use techniques that build your dog’s focus on you while not reacting to his triggers. Our goal is to give you the tools to use when working with your reactive dog in a variety of environments.
- The Reactive Dog program is a minimum of 6 sessions, this includes the initial session
- The initial session will be 1.5 hours long
- Follow-up sessions are 60 minutes long
- Training is conducted in-home with the owner
The initial session is priced at $150 or $200 depending on if we determine two trainers are necessary at the initial session. In that initial session we will also determine what may be the best protocol. Reactive Dog programs are a minimum of 6 private lessons. When a package is purchased your fee for the initial session is applied to the package price. This is a highly customized program and prices will range. Feel free to discuss further with us at 703-574-3383. KissAble Canine accepts cash, check or charge.
How to begin?
We work with you to schedule sessions that are convenient. Once an initial session is scheduled, you will be asked to complete a detailed behavior intake form. To schedule a session call us at 703-574-3383 ext 4 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org